I am delighted to be working with Rosemood Atelier UK to provide my couples with some of the loveliest stationery collections. Rosemood’s house collections provide a wide choice of designs from traditional through to rustic, they really do have every style covered. Each collection is easy to customise online and is broken down step by step for your ease. Rosemood allow you to not only personalise their collections with your wedding details, but also offer a variety of colour and paper choices too. Their customer service is second to none and they make sure no detail is missed when creating your dream stationery suite.
Rosemood are proud purveyors of elegant wedding stationery & photo books. They will help you every step of the way from your Save The Dates to Thank yous. Ensuring you have the perfect stationery for your big day and create precious keepsakes for one of the happiest moments in your life.Brighid Breen – UK Community Manager
Why Rosemood Atelier?
They offer free personalised samples, so you can see the types of designs they offer before placing an order!
Rosemood Atelier allow you to not only personalise the wording of your stationery, but colours and paper quality too. They have an in-house design team, based in France who work with you every step of the way to make sure your design is perfect before going to print.
They provide everything from save the dates, to invitations, to on the day stationery, to photo books. There really isn’t an area of wedding stationery they can’t help create.
They are a responsible company. Their paper is made from FSC forest wood fibres. This means that their paper is sourced from responsibly managed forests. Providing both environmental and economic benefits to the local area. Their in-house design studio uses renewable energy from wind turbines, solar panels and hydroelectricity.
Our goal is simple yet ambitious: to spread joy with high-quality products to help customers celebrate and immortalise the happy occasions in their lives.
The team at Rosemood really care about providing you with beautiful stationery. They are not only super helpful, but are full of experience and love what they do!
My Stationery Top Tips
- Send out your save the dates as soon as your date and venue is confirmed. You don’t want to be accused of not giving your guests enough notice.
- This is the first glance into your wedding, so it’s always nice for your stationery to reflect the style of your day. A good way to tie this in is through colour choice.
- Work out what type of stationery you want. Do you want a full stationery suite or do you just want save the dates and invitation, because you have a wedding website? Think about this early on to save time and money.
- Try to select one stationer who can help create all of your stationery. If you chop and change between different stationers, your stationery may come across disjointed. It may also end up more expensive.
- Send out your invitations at least 6 months in advance. (if you are planning your wedding in under 6 months then send this as soon as possible). It always takes guests longer to respond than you had hoped for. You want to make sure you have your RSVP’S and menu choices back 8 weeks prior to your big day.
Choosing and creating your stationery can seem like one of those time consuming last minute jobs. That’s why I’m on hand, with my list of trusted suppliers to help. With my support and guidance we can work together to find the right style and design to suit your needs. Making sure no detail is missed or overlooked. As well as ensuring everything is organised with plenty of time to spare.