I am absolutely thrilled to dive straight into this week with a fantastic Supplier Spotlight. Today I’m talking all things marquees with the wonderful team at Wills.
The team’s creative passion for craftsmanship and dedication to creating quality marquees really is what makes them stand out from the crowd.
From the moment you step into Wills headquarters you experience the sheer love and unwavering dedication that goes into everything they create. Every single one of their beautiful canvas marquees is made by the team onsite. Each being a testament to their dedication to provide the very best for their couples.
If you are looking for a venue which encompasses timeless luxury then look no further.
Wills Core Values
We pride ourselves on always being, responsive, supportive, passionate, open and honest.
We strive never to use jargon or to be patronising, rude or careless. Above all we treat everyone as we would wish to be treated ourselves.
Why Wills Marquees?
We love being involved at a really special time in people’s lives. Helping couples to realise their dreams and create memories that we hope will last them and their guests a lifetime gives us a huge buzz. We also love that no two marquee weddings are ever the same. Each is a reflection of the couple’s style, personality and choices and this makes it unique to them.
Beyond that, all of us here at Wills share a passion for the heritage and craftsmanship that goes into the making of the finest canvas marquees money can buy.Chris, Lynsey & Will – Founders of Wills
Details To Consider When Planning A Marquee Wedding
- Make sure you understand what your team of suppliers require from your marquee to be able to cater for your wedding.
- You will need to consider; power & water access, parking & toilet facilities, how guests & suppliers will access the structure, bar & catering facilities, furniture & lighting.
- Create a timeline. Detail when your suppliers will need access to your marquee to set-up and what they will be setting up when.
- Think about who will be on hand to set-up your marquee with all the decorative and styling details ahead of your wedding. Is this something you want to take on yourselves? Or are you going to hire someone to do this on your behalf?
- Is someone on hand to set and dress your tables, layout your place names and check everything is in order prior to your arrival?
- Who will be there on the day of your wedding to coordinate your team of suppliers? Who will be there to answer any questions they may have?
- Will you hire a wedding planner to oversee your day, to make sure that no detail is missed, overlooked or underappreciated?
Want to find out more about how the wonderful team at Wills can help bring your dream wedding to life? Then why not have a look at their website and Instagram for more!
On My Instagram
Want even more top tips? Then why not check out my blog or get in touch to discuss your unique day!